– Subscription is for eight weeks only starting from the 10th July 2023 to the 7th September 2023
– Fee includes all activities that fall on the days booked.
– The club is closed between the 14th August 2023 and the 18th August 2023.
– Times included are from 8.30a.m. to 1.00p.m
– Any hours outside of the above mentioned are at an extra cost.
– Children who are dropped off or picked up before or after the paid for times, will be charged at €5/hr.
– Parents need to supply the following:
– pencil case with colours, glue, scissors, pencils, ruler, rubber, art apron.
– towel, change of clothes, plastic shoes (for waterplay)
– plastic plate, plastic cutlery, apron (for cooking)
– change of clothes to keep at school (mostly the younger ones)
– Outings are not included in the price.
– Full payment is required to secure registration.
– Refunds are given only in the case the Summer Club is cancelled.
– Missed days are non-refundable and non-transferable.
– Children are to attend the club only on the days booked.
– Any extra days can be attended at a cost of €10/day – subject to availability.
– The Funsize Heroes T-shirt/Sleeveless shirt is to be worn every day.
– The Club accepts children between the ages of 3 and 12.
– All children must be toilet trained.
– Children who avail themselves of an LSE are covered for up to 160 hrs for the whole 8 weeks. Any hours outside of the 160 hrs need to be paid for by the parents at the cost of €8.35/hr.
– Only adults listed on the pick up cards are authorised to pick up children.
– Sick children should be kept at home. If a child falls sick during school hours, parents are required to pick up within an hour of receiving the call.
– Respectful behaviour is expected at all times. Children who continuously exhibit behaviour issues will be excluded without refund.
– Transport is not included in the package price.
– We are nut-free school so lunches containing nuts are not permitted. Nevertheless, due to surprising circumstances, we cannot guarantee an allergy-free environment.
– Good behaviour is expected at all times.
– If a child suffers from any allergy/ intolerance the club needs to be notified.
– A non-refundable €20 registration fee is included in the programme fee.